Norwegian Group Program:
Up To $500 To Spend At Sea + One Free Berth + Two Free PerksNorwegian Group Program: Up To $500 To Spend At Sea + One Free Berth + Two Free PerksFor a limited time only, book your group aboard a qualifying Norwegian cruise and you'll receive up to $500 to spend at sea plus one free berth (for every five staterooms/ten berths booked) and your choice of two free perks: perks include a free "ultimate" beverage package, a free specialty-dining package (up to four meals), free Wi-Fi, $50 in excursion credit per stateroom, and more!
Don't Hesitate! Call 1-800-475-5735 (sales prompt #2) or Request A Consultation To Start Planning Your Cruise Today!Additional Terms & Conditions
Valid for select stateroom categories aboard select Norwegian Cruise Line ships on sailings of three nights or longer; holiday cruises and shorter cruises may be subject to different terms. Up to $500 to spend at sea is based on actual stateroom category booked (e.g. up to $500 for Suite/Haven bookings on sailings of six nights or longer). Free berth is calculated based on first and second guest only; value is based on the stateroom category with the highest number of paid berths (minimum ten berths/ten staterooms booked). Free amenities (perks) apply to first and second guest in a stateroom only; amenities (perks) may be customized up to 24 hours prior to sailing. Free "ultimate" beverage package does not include gratuities and is not available aboard all-inclusive Pride of America sailings. Free specialty-dining package does not include gratuities and the number of meals in the package is based on length of sailing (four meals applies to sailings of seven to nine nights in length). Valid for new group bookings only. Offer is not combinable with other promotions or special rates; additional terms and conditions may apply.
Cruise For Free:
Become a CheapCruises.com Group Leader at SeaCruise For Free: Become a CheapCruises.com Group Leader at SeaWhen you cruise with a group, the options are endless. Most importantly, it's simple to get started - and we make the entire process as easy as possible. Contact a CheapCruises.com Group Account Executive and book at least 8 cabins (16+ passengers); the larger your party, the more you'll earn & save!
Benefits of becoming a CheapCruises.com Group Leader at Sea
- Complimentary Custom Website
- Special Onboard Gift
- Up to $50 per cabin Onboard Spending
- Up to $1,500 Ambassador "Thank You" Reward Post Cruise
- Complimentary Professional Onboard Event Planner For The Duration Of Your Cruise when you book at least 100 cabins
- Cruise For Free when you book at least 16 cabins
Hold Your Corporate Meeting At Sea
We'll Take Care Of Everything, So You Can Get Down To BusinessStep away from the ordinary - the hotels, the convention centers, etc. - and host your next business event on the open seas.
We know that your employees want to feel appreciated, and we know that executives want to demonstrate their appreciation without blowing up their budgets. Convening your meeting aboard a cruise ship is the perfect solution.
Don't Hesitate! Call 1-800-475-5735 (sales prompt #2) or Request A Consultation To Start Planning Your Corporate Event Today!
- A cruise is a unique and memorable event, creating a sense of camaraderie and adventure
- Ship-based events are less costly (and many of the amenities we offer are exclusive)
- The "wow" factor: choose from a spectacular selection of state-of-the-art venues ship-wide (e.g. theatres, stadium lounges)
- All of the business features and resources you'll need including Internet at sea, the ability to live broadcast/podcast, etc.
- You'll visit multiple destinations, but pack and unpack just once; shore excursions help make the most of your time ashore
- Onboard, you'll find something for everyone: activities, entertainment, etc. (and it's all included)
- Your event can be branded with company and/or sponsor logos/signage
- Contracts that are often more liberal than a hotel's/resort's (e.g. friendlier attrition clauses, a less restrictive cancellation policy)
- Conferences/national meetings
- Product launches and continuing-education courses
- Membership clubs and network-marketing groups
- Incentive trips for salespeople (in the financial, insurance, manufacturing and other fields)
We can arrange for separate hospitality/registration, deliveries of "welcome" gifts to your group's cabins, daily bulletins, even a dedicated TV channel! And when it's time to come ashore, we'll be there to help: our experts can help organize private group events (as well as customized transportation, both pre- and post-cruise) in any and all of the ports that you'll visit; many of these excursions can be tied into team-building activities or other themes that are consistent with your meeting's objectives.
In return, however, your cruise line will expect a big-time commitment from you. Because of the costs associated with taking a ship out of inventory, you'll likely need to sign an irrevocable letter of credit for the whole of the charter fee (and you pay for the entirety of the ship, no matter how many attendees show up). And if you've decided to relocate the ship for a particular itinerary, you’ll be expected to pay for the time that the ship is in transit. For these and other reasons, our experts recommend that you make your charter arrangements at least two years in advance of departure.
- Our experts will negotiate the best rates and amenities on your behalf
- We also offer exclusive promotions to our corporate-event planners
- We'll provide a dedicated onboard specialist who will help manage all of your activities, ensuring everything runs smoothly
- We'll create a personalized website for your event, where participants can view details, register, coordinate activities, and more
- We'll organize general sessions across multiple breakout rooms, arrange gala awards receptions, plan formal banquets, and more
- Your event at sea may qualify as a tax write-off
- Industry Leading Expertise: Our Group Specialists have first-hand knowledge of each and every vessel that we sell, and we'll ask the right questions to provide just the right ship for your event. And when you partner with CheapCruises.com, you're partnering with a team that has unparalleled negotiating power. Let us help you navigate the differences between top cruise lines such as Carnival, Celebrity, Norwegian and more. We'll also ask the right questions to ensure that you're being matched to the perfect ship for your event (our experts have intimate and first-hand knowledge of each and every vessel that we sell).
- Customer Service: We'll walk you through the entire booking process to ensure that your group receives the biggest possible savings. We'll also tailor your reservation to meet your group's unique requirements and expectations. Because we have access to reduced rates, shipboard credits, and additional onboard amenities, you're sure to enjoy a great experience at a superb value!
- Personalized Online Registration: By utilizing our services, you will eliminate event administration work from your to-do list. We will provide you with your own, branded website. It can simply be emailed to your guests. We collect all of the attendee information, and upload it to our travel partners. You won't have to lift a finger - unless you want to! We will never leave you guessing. From the very beginning, we will provide you with clear timelines for event coordination as well as clear payment deadlines.
- Communication of event information: Is there pre-event information to share? Do you have a communication plan that requires clear timing? We can coordinate email communication and automate email communications based on your timing requirements.
- Customize the Experience: What experience do you want to provide your employees or customers? How can we brand your event? What are your goals? Each is unique and requires a special eye. We match your event type with specialists who understand and enjoy planning a corporate event.
- Onboard Support: If your event requires onboard support, we'll be there. We want to support your event however you see fit - even if that means traveling with you! Different events have different requirements; always discuss your "on-ship" needs with your Event Specialist.
|Number Of Cabins||8+||16+||32+||48+||64+||100+|
|Cruise For Free||*1 Free Stateroom||*1 Free Stateroom||*2 Free Staterooms||*3 Free Staterooms||*5+ Free Staterooms|
|Special Onboard Gift||2 Per Stateroom||2 Per Stateroom||2 Per Stateroom|
|Onboard Spending||$25 Per Cabin||$25 Per Cabin||$50 Per Cabin||$50 Per Cabin|
|Group Leader "Thank You" Reward (Post Cruise)||$200||$300||$500||$750||$1,500|
|Personal Onboard Coordinator||Complimentary Professional Onboard Event Planner For The Duration Of Your Cruise|
Book an eligible stateroom on any qualifying sailing and receive a free upgrade! In some cases, you'll be upgraded to a more desirable location aboard your ship. In other instances, you'll be upgraded to a stateroom with extra space and/or a better view. It's also possible that you might receive all of these benefits. Select your sailing date to see which upgrades are available.
Request a Consultation
We want to work with you through any avenue that suits your needs. Depending on your preference, we will respond as soon as possible.
Please fill out the form and a concierge will contact you.
1-800-475-5735 9AM to 7PM Monday through Friday, eastern standard time